Friday, February 18, 2005

Have We Learned NOTHING from THE EXORCIST?

Wow. The Vatican is offering an exorcism course to any clergy interested in learning how to drive the demons out. This provided me with a bit of mirth and amusement. I would think that the Catholic Church has bigger problems than the encroaching forces of darkness these days. When I think of Father Karras' fate in the EXORCIST, one has to wonder who really WON there. Besides, Regan(Linda Blair) had all of the best lines and that marvelous theatrical flair. I know this is fiction but it was probably the greatest recruiting tool for filling the getting the pews filled back in the Seventies. And the film still holds up today. I wonder, can ANYONE take this course? Be careful out there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home