Thursday, October 20, 2005

Travel Thoughts

Hello, Russ... Just came back from Scotland yesterday...I hate to say it but the place has lost some lustre for me. The Bonnie Land and it's friendly salt-of-the-earth folk are still the same...but my priorities have shifted. I'm the on who's changed. Travel burnout, age, and jaded cynicism have made the whole plane-travel, waiting-in-line-for-check-in-security-boarding-and-baggage-claim experience something to be tolerated with deep breaths and a blank stare. And I really have nothing to complain about as the whole journey went smooth as swiss clockwork overall. Even had another ride in Executive Class...But getting from point A-to-B sucks bawls... Would I be the first person to step into a teleport booth? MMMMMMmmmmm, no. But it would be nice to have some sort of personal unit I found on some crashed starship or something... Back to reality... How's the move going? How are accomodations shaping up? I sent a postcard from Scotland to you...I hope it gets to you before you move...Again, consider the P.O. BOX option... Hope you are well, my friend...GaP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home