Monday, October 02, 2006

It Could Be WORSE...

I sent an lawyer friend of mine a forward comparing prostitution to flight-attending. He replied... >>>>>>Hey G---, it isn't so bad. You could be a lawyer. George<<<<<< George... You're right. It isn't bad. Because I make it that way. I use the job to catch up on my reading between services...And speaking of prostitution, I'll be pimping for duty-free sales next month. Apparently, NWA didn't lose enough on this route the first time around... I really hope passengers aren't expecting me to know about the scent of Chanel No. 5 because all I have for them is a shrug. 4 percent commission is going to ensure that I BLAST right through that cabin with minimal eye contact. Hope you're well, Ambassador...And if I really wanted to work on an eternal run of homework and research AND deal with members of the horrid human race AND be expected to fix the self-created shambles that their lives have become.....then yeah, maybe I would consider the legal gig. Latersville...GaP

2 Comments:

Blogger PipeTobacco said...

Sir:

While the aspect of being able to travel widely is an appeal of your career, I could never live the occupation you live. As a kid, I had enough ear infections that scarred my Eustacian tubes significantly. The pressure changes are nearly unbearable for me on a single flight unless I am utterly hopped up on antihistamines.

PipeTobacco

11:34 PM  
Blogger Bueller said...

And you should try it when you have a cold. You become deaf for about a day...GaP

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home