Monday, January 15, 2007

Some Friendly Advice

Marc wrote: Hi GaP Hope you have an good vacation time off and enjoy and I would use this time off to find out more what you want to do with the rest of your life. OK to know what you not want ( brings you better to your goal ) but better to want what you want. How do you get there ? Reading some books ( personally I got some things out of Tony robbins books and seminars see http://www.tonyrobbins.com ) or going to an seminar could help One tip I could give you also do not throw out one job before you have some new goals and an job will miss you on the AMS - BOS route however you have to follow your dreams and if you feel more happy with domestic do it ! Had some good flights last weeks with Rachel and Heidi Greetings my friend and enjoy ! Marc D.---- _________________________________________________________________________ Marc... Many thanks for the advice...and make no mistake. I don't plan on leaving the airline in a huff without a plan. I think part of the reason for burnout is a need for change...even WITHIN the job. Hence, the switch to domestic. The USA routes may leave at ridiculous hours but there never seems to be enough time for some passenger to lose their mind on a 2-hour flight(or ME, for that matter...) Knowing what you want and how to get there...THAT's the question... I have to admit, I'm pretty skeptical on motivational business speakers...It always seems to be that they're always busy trying to teach business leaders new ways to brainwash their workers into being more productive. (The DILBERT cartoon and OFFICE SPACE make fun of this rather nicely...) But hey, any advice to better one's self can can come from the most unlikely sources... I have been looking for you recently...but I had a hunch I was always just missing you... I hope your holidays were excellent... Rest assured, mijn vriend...I will be in touch. Tot ziens...GaP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home