Monday, March 27, 2006

Adjusting To The Canine In My Life...

Just came back from my lastest AMS trip yesterday. I spent the night at my significant other's place. Of course, it was good to see the highly sublime and amusing feline Nourie. He almost feels like our child. Bill dropped me off at the house and my roommate's dog Buddy was all excited, happy to see me. I didn't feel like sleeping so I put the leash on him and took him for a walk. It didn't feel like a chore...for the first time in...EVER. It was a nice, early-morning stroll through the nearly empty streets. The sun was rising, it was early spring. It was an easygoing, reflective experience. Buddy and I enjoyed each other's company. Is this the bond between man and man's best friend? Now I understand the importance of animal companions in one's life despite the work that they can sometimes be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home