Sunday, December 03, 2006

Three Things

Three Things 3 Things that scare me: religious fanatics, gaining weight, looking like an idiot in general... 3 People who make me laugh: William Shatner, Chris Tucker, Jason Miewes(Jay from the Kevin Smith movies...of "Jay and Silent Bob" fame...) 3 Things I love: My boyfriend, his cat, music, and comics...(four things but who cares?) 3 Things I hate: Clueless, high-maintenance parents, society's rabid obssession for material wealth, and F__KING cellphone abuse! 3 Things I do not understand: How humanity has lasted for so long, what the hell a "consultant" is supposed to be and how the title is supposed to bestow instant respect on the person brandishing it, and the appeal behind reality television. 3 Things on my desk: My die-cast DeLorean replica from BACK TO THE FUTURE, miniature DOCTOR STRANGE bust in his classic cast-spelling hand-gesture, and a small replica of a British Telephone Police Box. 3 Things I am doing right now: Drinking a Woodchuck cider, listening to my boyfriend snore, waiting for someone to I.M. me on MSN Messenger.(Nobody's around. It's a dozy Sunday...) 3 Things I want to do before I die: find a purpose/job/niche that makes me happy AND gets the bills paid, do stand up and kick ASS at it, write consistently... 3 Things I can do: Speak French, jog a mile, and write letters(not e-mails) like it is a dying art...which I think it is. Don't care...will still continue to do it... 3 Things I cannot do: focus, motivate myself, and be consistent..with almost ANYTHING... 3 Things you should listen to: Aimee Mann, Sammy Davis, Jr., and Morrissey. 3 Things you should never listen to: FOX NEWS, Celine Dion, and just about anyone from American Idol or similar "get-famous-quick" reality-television talent shows...anyone remember "Star Search"?...blech... 3 Things I would like to learn: tie a bow-tie, build a bookshelf, be friendlier and more open with people... 3 Favorite foods: bagels, anything hot and spicy...like Mexican, chicken. 3 Beverages I drink regularly: coffee, cider, wine. 3 Shows I watched as a kid: Land Of The Lost, The Incredible Hulk, and The Six Million Dollar Man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home